This page is structured as follows:
- The first slideshow is the slide deck teaching the important concepts for this entire topic.
- The follow activities are supplementary activities that kids should complete to reinforce these important concepts.
These activities are listed in the order we suggest you follow.
- Link: Neural Network Game Template
- Pre-Reqs: “Neural Networks” Main Slides
- Suggested Length: 60 min
- Tech Dependencies: Google Chrome
- Key Concepts: Neural Networks
- Group Reqs: Students will need to be organized into groups of 8-10, with at least one instructor.
- Description: Students learn about a type of algorithm called a neural network by playing the role of nodes training a network. Students caption a mystery image by passing on information through different “layers” of the class.