Generator vs. Discriminator
This page is structured as follows:
- The first slideshow is the slide deck teaching the important concepts for this entire topic.
- The follow activities are supplementary activities that kids should complete to reinforce these important concepts.
These activities are listed in the order we suggest you follow.
- Link: GAN Game
- Pre-Reqs: “Algorithms as Opinions” Main Slides
- Suggested Length: 30 min
- Tech Dependencies: Google Chrome
- Key Concepts: Algorithms
- Group Reqs: None
- Description: Students learn that algorithms, like recipes, are a set of instructions that modify an input to produce an output. Students are then asked to write an algorithm to make the “best” peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Students then explore what it means to be “best” and see how their opinions are reflected in their algorithms.