This page is structured as follows:
- The first slideshow is the slide deck teaching the important concepts for this entire topic.
- The follow activities are supplementary activities that kids should complete to reinforce these important concepts.
These activities are listed in the order we suggest you follow.
- Link: PB&J Ethical Matrix Google Drawing
- Pre-Reqs: “Best PB&J Algorithm” Activity
- Suggested Length: 30 min
- Tech Dependencies: Google Chrome
- Key Concepts: Ethical Matrices, Stakeholders, Values, Algorithm Purpose
- Group Reqs: None
- Description: “Building on the algorithms as opinions lesson, students identify the stakeholders who care about their peanut butter and jelly sandwich algorithm and the values those stakeholders have in the algorithm. They then fill out an ethical matrix to see where those values overlap or conflict.”