This page is structured as follows:
- The first slideshow is the slide deck teaching the important concepts for this entire topic.
- The follow activities are supplementary activities that kids should complete to reinforce these important concepts.
These activities are listed in the order we suggest you follow.
- Link: Decision Tree/PastaLand Template
- Pre-Reqs: “Decision Trees” Main Slides
- Suggested Length: 30 min
- Tech Dependencies: Google Chrome
- Key Concepts: Decision Trees, Nodes, Leaves
- Group Reqs: None
- Description: Students learn how decision trees can be used to classify a set of data. They gain experience building their own decision trees by sorting types of pasta based on various characteristics that they choose.