Learning Machines: An Introduction to AI
An introductory course about Machine Learning, its applications, and ethical and societal impacts. The course leverages project based, hands-on learning, and plugged and unplugged activities.
DURATION: 4 days
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Types of Machine Learning: Supervised, Unsupervised and Semi-supervised. Discussing Algortihmic Bias
- Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning
- Generative Modelling Techniques such as GANs
- Ethics and Policy
Artificial Intelligence and Creativity
Machine learning (ML) is transforming our reality. Today’s models deeply learn about their input domains and reach beyond-human capabilities on a growing list of tasks. Beyond classification and decision making, can AI be creative?
DURATION: 3 days
- Introduction to Creative Machine Learning. How can machines help us create art?
- Generative Modeling Techniques: Generative Adversarial Networks, Variational Auto-Encoders, Recurrent Neural Networks
- Human AI collaboration for creative development
- Ethics, Misinformation and Deepfakes
Human-AI Decision Systems
Learn how to create high performance human-AI decision systems
DURATION: 2 days
- Integration of AI capabilities into the enterprise that optimizes trust and performance within the workforce.
- Facilitating multi-domain operations though real-time creation of multi- domain “task teams” by dynamic management of information abstraction, teaming, and risk control.
- Multi-level data security and multi- organization data sharing that will be a key enabler of AI-enhanced multi-domain operation in the future.
AI and Human Behavior
How artificial intelligent systems shape the people around them (and what to do about it)?
DURATION: 2 days
- AI in practice: strengths and limitations of the technology.
- Issues and challenges in designing and integrating AI systems
- Human-computer interaction
- Ways to intentionally lean into, counteract, shift, or influence behavioral effects.
- Ethical issues around influencing human behavior, and how to use AI for good.